This is the release candidate for Programmer’s Notepad 2.0.10 – a new stable build!
Almost all changes since build 970 are minor fixes, with the exception of the additional support for XML API files (supporting Notepad++ format). Providing no major issues are found, this will become the stable release, and I plan to test the update mechanism for stable builds soon by signalling this as the new stable build.
Changes in this build:
- Find word under cursor updates user search options
- Allow all mini toolbar buttons to live on the main toolbar (#446)
- Fix a leak with huge find in files matches.
- Fix line numbers when very long lines are in the source files (#129)
- Fix find next across multiple documents (#510)
- Fix multiple file opens from exporer (#508)
- Enable api-based autocomplete supporting notepad++ format (#142)
- Updated D language keywords and other bits (#484)
- Manual “Check for Updates” command under Help (#469)
- Mini toolbar slightly too small (#461)
- Disable properties controls when write-protect is enabled (#449)
- Fix inconsistent spelling of colour in options dialog
- Support word wrap in output window (#382)
- Avoid win7 bug hiding find in files dialog (#488)
- Make sure readonly is disabled during revert (#380)
- Provide option to disable mini toolbar (#470)
- Try to fix mini toolbar button size issue (#501)
- 24-bit images for mini toolbar where high colour is not supported (#342)
- Fix crash when finding with no text (#463)
- When close on Find Next is disabled, really don’t close (#473)
- Remember the last goto line
- Avoid a bug when reading invalid ini sections (#443)
- Fix bug preventing copy from output window (#412)
- More low-colour toolbar images for downlevel OS support (#518, #513)
- Minor const correctness fix for extensions
Thanks to all the users who have put time and effort into reporting and following up on bugs, testing, and contributing patches.