I have a candidate release of Programmer’s Notepad 2.4 ready, including the following changes:
What’s new in 2.4?
- Fuzzy matching in “Jump to” dialog, e.g. MTM for MyTestMethod
- New style presets
- New translations
- Delay Windows shutdown for file save
- Improved find dialog resizing
- Python Scripting Extension (PyPN) included as optional component in installer
- Fixes to XML/HTML tag completion
- UTF-8 Replace All and UTF-8 character code improvements for Regex search
- Fix for script recording due to Scintilla bug
Please help to test it, let me know if it’s ready for primetime!
Update: Users with unstable updates enabled should now see this update available.